Pages

Sunday, June 19, 2016

My name is Ridal Aphrodite... in scorcese's "Wonder Woman"...

Nude Aphrodite:  - what?.. - what?  - who is it?..

Prince Apollo Amerigo: .. I am Prince.. Amerigo.. Prince .. Apollo .. America..

Nude Aphrodite: .. - that's my name nem... don't wore it out.. heheh?..

Prince Apollo: .. ahh.. that's cute.. you're very sweet.. I think.. these dark days are incomprehensible. and their is a dawning .. a day.. that is the day.. of Apollo.. a man you have not met yet... I believe.. but you.. have been him.. you have been .. a man.. Aphrodite.. you have been a man.. you have been a man.. Aphrodite.. you have been a man.. and that man.. you have been .. Aphrodite.. is .. Apollo Ridal... I am Prince Amerigo Apollo.. and you Aphrodite.. are Apollo Ridal..

Nude Aphrodite:  .. I am a man named Ridal..

screenplay by Hanno Raudsepp.. for scorcese's second draft wonder woman movie for William marston...

No comments:

Post a Comment