Pages

Saturday, June 25, 2016

Havok in Hanno Raudsepp's Uncanny X-men screenplay for the first movie...

Havok:  I have felt an assassins bullet in my soul for eternity... and it makes no wound.. but it is their invisible.. an invisible bullet marks me its prey... a predator bullet and I am always under the words of predators.. for I am preyed on by words, words, many, many words.. and words are wolves, wrote Jean Genet.. and Robert K. Massie wrote snarling, sinister medieval wolves devoured children who got lost in the darkness of the wilderness Russian forest in a seventeen hundreds medieval Russia.. a Russia that preceded the era of Peter the Great... what was the fear-petrified soul of a medusa child in the forest dank green pitch coal forest of Russia.. when encountering a dark, black, large, fierce, hot-breathed wolf.. I am that child forever.. I am Havok.. of the X-men..

monologue for Havok written by Hanno Raudsepp.. copyright Hanno Raudsepp..
... copywrite Hanno Raudsepp ... @ Hanno Raudsepp.. @ copyright Hanno Raudsepp....

No comments:

Post a Comment