Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

... Diana Raskolnikov...

Diana Raskolnikov: .. I am a schism in the centre of my Russian Jew's heart.. for my heart is the schism of Zionism.. which began in Russian Judaism.. in Russia.. in Russia.. in Russia.. where their was a divide like Christ's division between Hebrew and Yiddish.. between a language that was secular and a language that was fundamentalist and religious.. but should the Hebrew language be considered secular.. this modern Hebrew language invented for the twentieth century... Shalom.. hahah... Shalom, indeed.. I feel I was in spirit with the lords and earl of Germany during World War I.. I felt the spirit in me of Bethmann-Hollweg.. the spirit of reconciliation.. I felt where Christ spoke of division Bethmann-Hollweg spoke of reconciliation.. and their can be no reconciliation where their has not first been a sundering... Stephan Daedeles...

written by Hanno Raudsepp..

No comments:

Post a Comment