Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2016

Greg Rucka's Wonder Woman is in the "Gotham" movie which stars Nikita Herzegovenia as Bruce Wayne / Batman.... the movie where Batman spends the whole movie fighting.. cops...

Greg Rucka's Wonder Woman: ..."... he's dead.... he's dead too.. he's also dead .. what .. she's dead.. YA NEVER SAY THAT ARE YOU AN ASSHOLE SHE'S DEAD??!!!.... HE'S dead .. he's dead... They're the cops the cops of Connecticut... and they want to kill and torture ever single male villain in my universe.. many, many.. no, all, of these male villains my friends.. are my friends.. and I am constantly CONSTANTLY hearing that they want to verbally demean, verbally degrade, verbally mutilate and .. AHHHHHH.... I .. Can'T .. SEE ... that .. IMAGE again... of my ... my.. boo hooo hooo WAHHHH.. vewe y best fwiefnd.. boo hoo WAHHH... he's my fwiend.. he's my fewied.. - whimpering, squealing - but he's my fwiend.. but he's my fwiend.... - she cries -   ... you are not going to say that you CONNECTICUT NEW YORK COP FILTH FILTH BARBELITE COP HONEY AND PEPPER FILTH  ... I'm Wonder Woman and I'm going to reach my thick, thich honey arm deep deep inside your vulva Connecticut cops and if you don't have a vulva I'll FORCE one inside you.... and then move fist-fuck my arm inside your vuvla Connecticut COPS like my fist is a rotating turbine or a knife which unsheathes and swiingzzz unsheathes and eviscerates your intestines... CONNECTICUT COPS!!.. and then I'll SEE you BURIED ALIVE... BURIED ALIVE... you'll be sexutally mutilated and in the state of being sexually mutilated you'll be BURIED ALIVE.. BURIED ALIVE.. and you'll pay for hurting my friends Society Lex... my friend Macbeth.. and my friend.. ... .. Havok... COPS .. you COPS ARE GOING TO BE BURIED ALIVE... BURIED ALIVE.. you COPS ARE GOING TO BE SEXUALLY MUILATED and THEN BURIED ALIVE by the GREG RUCKA WONDER WOMAN WHO DOES THIS to the CONNECTICUT or NEW YORK COPS....."....

dialogue for a future greg Rucka Wonder / liam sharpe Wonder Woman comic book written by hanno raudsepp....

No comments:

Post a Comment