Pages

Sunday, June 19, 2016

... Nude Aphrodite in scorcese's second draft movie of "wonder woman"...

Nude Aphrodite:  I am Nude Aphrodite and I castrate myself until my vulva is a pine cone, until my vulva is a fritted away thing fritted like away unto orange peels, like shavings of my vulva being like shavings of humanity.. - I'm banging my forehead with my hand right now - pimpernel?... -  this is my vulva castrated condition of my vulva being shavings of humanity like onion peels like the faded, slivery peels of an onion of ion onion.. of ion onion my vulva.. and this castrated vulva that I am embodied incarnate is me incarnation as every single male character I read in literature, Prince Amerigo, Moses Herzog, and Adam.. the very first man.. Adam.. Adam.. Adam.. I am I BECOME all these men and thoroughly AM these men when I am a castrated woman with a vulva that has been peeled, shaved into shavings and fritters of humanity.. this is me as those men, every one of those men who are great characters in great masterpieces of fiction, including the bible...

No comments:

Post a Comment