Pages

Monday, June 20, 2016

opening scene of the Justice League movie..

Alexander the Great on the plains of Macedon..

Alexander the Great:  I had a father named Philip.  Philip of Macedon.  He was considered a great king.  I ... I aspire to be a great emperor... a great uniter of Greece and Persia.. for that is what emperor's are meant to do.. unite.. unite.. unite.. unite into a single League.. a single League.... and to do this.. I simply.. or rather.. complexly.. with infinite cultural complexity.. became Persian... which wasn't hard.. I became a member of the culture I loved .. I became a part of the Golden Age of Persia.. to serve as political unitor.. but did I become cultural unitor....

.. the armies of Macedonians... followers of Alexander the Great.. of Alexander the Luthor.. the first of Luthors...

macedodian armies:  .. all hail Alexander Luthor.. all hail Alexander Luthor... the first of the Luthors.. the first Luthor of many.. All hail ALEXANDER THE GREAT!!!...

Alexander the Great:  It is who I am.  Alexander the Great.  The first of the Luthors.  I herald the coming of the greatest of the Luthor's.. a man.. named Martin..

--

 .. in the Germany of the Reformation...

Martin Luthor:  Here I stand ... - Harry Knowles can write his monologue - and I wait for a Luthor greater than myself...


Derek Jacobi or martin douglas rain:  martin Luthor...

Alexander Luthor:  Benedict Cumberbatch..

Justice League screenplay opening scene written by Ridal asklepios..



No comments:

Post a Comment