Pages

Friday, June 17, 2016

.. a scene for the Upcoming comic book series "The Society" submitted by Scott Snyder.. by writer Hanno Ridal...

Society Lex: …. I think there is a word for war which is … “strategy”... and this is Wonder Woman's word... for War... “strategy”... to Wonder Woman war is synonomous with strategy.... and to me.. see i'm still reading machiavelli.. I'm reading machievelli in the original italien.. I'm reading “Il Principe”... and … it's kind of like.. the thing is .. I'm not reading Machiavelli in english.. i'm reading Machievelli in italien.. and I'm just learning Italien, as if I'm at the beginning of my studies of italien.. and I am italien... and this is how I approach the world.. in terms of a study of a strategy of a language I'm just learning...

Talia: .. and French.. french is my language eternal... italian is your language, Society lex.. and french is mine.. and french I feel is a language defined by Proust.. and by Albert Ollivier.. and I feel like the french language for me is defined almost only by those two authors.. Proust and Albert Ollivier...

Society Lex: .. “.. I've got this book here.. it's Ulysses by James Joyce.. in french... “Ulysse”.. and I've been reading it many, many times.. to learn french.. because Ulysses and Foucault's Pendulum are the two books I've read more often more frequently than any others... and I thought I'd learn french by studying reading Ulysses in French... oh... and I have Andre Malraux in the original French.. “Les Voix de Silence”...

Talia: .. ahh.. yes.. the book of Athena..


scene in “the Society” written by Hanno Ridal.. one of the official comic book writers on “the Society”.. the writer of a future Batman comic book and a future Catwoman comic book..

a message from Scott Snyder..

No comments:

Post a Comment