Pages

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Pamela Isley...

Pamela Isley: .."... rippling lillies in my roseblush summer soul of electricity moist and summer heat a true heart mine a dollop of bloodswept paint is my heart a Valentine Righteous... this is a rosebosum of my summer night a swept marmy is my nine and nine a true sword virtue is my heart cleft in twain to live my better without the worser half a rotten apple half of my heart of sweet fibrous texture.. a clain tweft foot.. a rotten liver .. a deaf sorrow in between my ears a moist summer brain I have like the sea clam otter.. thius is my beginning a night in armour.. my flesh and blood nervous physiology my true armour.. a clain bosom red.."

.. monologue for Pamela Isley written by Scott Snyder-2...

... medusa frank.. connie_nielson.org... Sascha_Renzscha_Montgomery.org.. petera_luke.net.. winona_horowitz_ryder.net.. laura_prowse.org.. medusa...

No comments:

Post a Comment