Pages

Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Clark and Alexis.. and Lois Lane Victoria Hill....

Lex Luthor: .. Microsoft failed... and so did the world..

Clark Kent: … I... I still believe in Bill Gates...

Lex Luthor: .. I have just now lost my faith...

Clark Kent: .. I go by simple faith...

Lex Luthor: … things have gotten too complicated... way too complicated for me.. too many complications.. too many complications..

Clark Kent: .. I'm a refugee... ever since I was a child I've lived in a labyrinth of complications...

Lex Luthor: .. I'm.. I'm not .. i'm too old to contend with complications too much...

Clark Kent: .. these complications either slow me down or speed me up... or both.. it's a refugee's life... a zig-zag kind of news protocal...

Lex Luthor: .. ahh.. yes.. clark.. you're becoming a journalist.. it's such a patient career..

Clark Kent: … such a patient life..

Lex Luthor: .. and is math anylitical chemistry vector calculus finally multivariable calculus .. is all this a patient life.. math is not patient.. I don't think.. math is no patient.. I'm a mathematician.. and you're a journalist, clark.. and as a mathematician I can't afford to be patient.. and as a journalist.. you can't afford to be anything else.. I think.. though.. in journalism.. Clark.. you'll meet your soul-mate..

Clark Kent: .. we'll both meet each other by becoming the text of the page.. by becoming both of us the ink of the page incarnate...




















nude lois lane: .. prince sihanouk.. prince sihanouk.. all I can remember now is the name.. operation .. fishhook?... parrots beak?... the ho chi minh trail.. cambodia.. I am the girl in the picture...

nude lois lane: .. nixon was contending with domestic unrest.. whereas lyndon b. johnson was known for trying to reach out and understand the youth during the racial unrest of his tenure as president.. lyndon b johnson kind of reminds me of the character of Mme lebemkin.. was that her name?.. in dostoevksy's “The Possessed”.. who Dostoevsky as the narrator.. perhaps as the ironical narrator.. tasked with having to sentimental a perspective of the youth of her era in the late 1800's Russia small town Russia.. he said the disasters of the small town of “the Possessed”, much culpability for these small-town disasters could be laid at her door, for her being too sentimental in attitude toward the young people of that era of Russia.. to focused on reaching out to them and reconciling the generation gap.. could similar accusations be rendered against President Lyndon B. Johnson.. but not against president Lincoln.. imen.. against President Nixon.. except when he made that damn time of talking to the students at the Lincoln memorial after the Patty Duke shootings.. he was uncharacteristically remorseful at the time.. Lincoln Nixon was...

Nude lois lane's sleazy orgasm as she roils nude on ink tarpits on her desk heaped with newspapers and columns...


Nude lois lane: .. I am an organism of the ink symbyiote sleaze press .. I am nude sleazepress loisnude.. the ink sinks into my nude pores of my nude skin pores like a crumbling volcano decaying from the inwards so does the ink of sleaze sink cave into my pores of my nude skin as I roil pleasurably nude orgasming vagina ink ready to cave and pulsate the circulatory system of blood exchange with nerve fibres in my bare bum especially my bare bum nude a recaptacle of pure ink of sleaze newspaper.. my bare bum nude is a nude lois lane column newspaper.. my bare bum nude is a newspaper incarnate nude lois lane newspaper sleaze incarnate black tar in a tarpit is my black pubis vagina tarpit whole all filled with ink from a FRONT PAGE HEADLINE...

- nude lois lane is roiling and gyrating nude on top of a heap of newspapers on her desk in her small-big office.. jimmy olsen walks in -

nude lois lane: ahhhh.... jimmmyyyy.. jimmy the keys willya... I am nude lois lane's sleazy orgasm...

nude lois lane: nude victoria hill

jimmy olsen: a young man named chris who likes Gambit and Tupac Shakur who I met in a mental institution in 2009 in Toronto.. and wanted to cast Chris as Jimmy Olsen, Gambit in the uncanny x-men, and as Rick Jones in james Callis's “The incredible Hulk” .. with James Callis as Bruce Banner.. and young Chris as Rick Jones..


brandon routh: clark Kent Superman

Michael rosenbaum: lex luthor

victoria hill: nude lois lane...

Superman man of steel screenplay scene written by hanno raudsepp.. aka Geoff Johns...

No comments:

Post a Comment