Pages

Sunday, July 15, 2018

Mikkel Boe Folsgaard.. he looks just like me.. I can't find an actor who looks more like myself, Hanno Raudsepp... I can't find an actor who has more my face, teh face of Hanno Raudsepp.. and yet.. I believe .. he is not me.. he speaks danish... I have not.. studied.. danish... no .. he is not me... but he looks.. just like me.. he is Mikkel.. he is the next onscreen Hamlet.. I am very, very glad.. that he is the next man to play Hamlet .. in a movie.. in a movie about Hamlet... in a movie of William Shakespeare's Hamlet.. I am Hanno Ridal Raudsepp.. and I am very, very happy that a Danish Actor named.. Mikkel.. is going to be the next onscreen Hamlet... in a movie production of Hamlet starring Gabriel Byrne and Connie Nielson.... it is Hamlet revenant...

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm3140538/?ref_=tt_cl_t4


…. Ian McKellen is playing King Hamlet, his father in this movie.. I am very glad that Ian McKellen is finally playing King Hamlet.. finally.. he has been cast in the role that belongs to him.. a woman a young woman is playing Laertes... I think it is finally time that a woman a young woman played Laertes....

No comments:

Post a Comment