Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Poison ivy of the Female Gaze .. unless she could be.. Pamela Isley.. sniff sob sob.. pamela isley hero of the month.. pamela isley:..".. boo hoo hoo.. could I please pretty pretty please could I be hero of the month.. sob sob.. Poison ivy .. please don't hurt me Poison ivy.. I know the Female Gaze of Poison ivy is supposed to be a force for good and justice.. but sob sob.. maybe witwee pamela isly is not goo nor just .. ice.. sob sob.. can I be a good little girl.. a dutiful daughter pamela isley..."... POISSOGGHHNN... IVVVRRYYYY.... witwee good-girl pamela isley daughter of.. sob sob... daughter of mercy and hero of the month.. or week or day or even minute..?... eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhh.... I.. AMMM.. POISSON IVY opf the Femala Gaze... NOOOOOWWWAAUUGHHHRAARUUGGHHHH -bamf....balfe.. rectch retch.. boo hooo hooo sob sob.. - pamela _NO!!.. WHAT ... pam isley:.. ".. WAAAAAHHHH!!!!!...."....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtfgrWAey5Y

No comments:

Post a Comment