Pages

Monday, July 16, 2018

"Position music - Raising the Damned".. I am emmanuelle beart.. and I saw myself be caviliar with .. sniff sob sob.. the dead body of a jackrabbit.. in Manon of the Springs... I was cruel to my boyfriend.. next it is the fatal destiny of emmanuelle beart to be cruel to small animals.. so cruel.. so cruel.. even sob sob.. ESPECIALLY squirrels... a friend of mine read "The Human Zoo" by Desmond Morris.. and that book.. "The Human Zoo" written by Desmond Morris.. claims that .. in a very self-violating way... male squirrels sexually harrass female squirrels... therefore it is going to be my fatal destiny as emmanuelle beart .. that I torture male squirrels in the future... I am lara (emmanuelle beart) the mother of my sacred child, kal-el.... and I am lara and I await my ressurection from damnation and .. and hellfire.. and from weeping and gnashing of teeth...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39xRAW3CpmE

No comments:

Post a Comment