Pages

Saturday, July 28, 2018

.. she's Giselle Blingjien.... She's Falcon-Woman...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3hBTiRDFJQ


Falcon-Woman (Giselle Blingjien):.."... I'm not sure I'm entitled to be Falcon-Woman.. or deserve to.. considering that I got the idea of being Falcon-Woman from an Amazing.. sniff.. amazing black character called.. "The Falcon".. from Marvel comics who I believe is often associated with Spider-man and Captain America... The Falcon is like.. it's like he's so focused on what is RIGHT.. on what is moral... on what is morally acceptable.. I see Will Smith playing him in a movie... and the Falcon.. it's like he's... he's focused on the boundary between right and wrong.... he's focused on boundaries.. he's focused on what you can and what you can't do.. especially if.. you're a superhero... he's .. the Falcon is focused on what is acceptable and what is not acceptable to do.. if you're .. a super-hero... so heh.. i'm falcon-woman... and I'm kind of a spin-off identity of The Falcon.... maybe Gail Simone can invent create me soon.. sniff.. soon... by the way... I'm.. I'm Greek..."...

No comments:

Post a Comment