Pages

Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Megan Gale is Diana of Themyscira aka Wonder Woman...

Diana of Themiscyra (Megan Gale):.. "... it's .. that.. I've always been Diana.. just.. Diana.. no getting around that.. and I think Diana means tiara... and I decapitated a mythological man who looked far too much like a man than a mythological.. being... with my razor-sharp tiara when I threw it at him with quantum arm-gesture speed.. and he was decapitated in pure black silhouette.. and that was in an early, early, early George Perez issue.. it might've been issue four.. no later than issue five... of George Perez's first seven or eight post-crisis issues.. the very first Wonder Woman comics he ever wrote.. and that was the George Perez Wonder Woman who did that.. and then one of my most beloved purely George Perez written issue's is the death of Myndi Mayer issue.. which begins with me … chasing three teenage kids who are given NO denotation by George Perez as to having committed ANY crime.. but what happens when people write about this issue on the internet.. they don't care.. they honestly don't care what these three teenage males have or haven't done.. if I'm Wonder Woman I have the right to chase them into an alley because the alley's are the 'turf of superhero's and it's my way or the highway.. and you may not know what it does to someone who lives in enraptured awe of the avowed saintliness and Christ-like nature of the George Perez Wonder Woman when in the Death of Myndi Mayer issue on the very first page of that issue they see a young, blond haired teenage male cowering before Wonder Woman the George Perez Wonder Woman saying ".. What do you want?!.. What do you want?!…"... and then for him to read on the internet DC message boards maybe someday.. the messages that the Myndi Mayer issue was vintage Wonder Woman.. was one of the very best George Perez Wonder Woman issue's.. I guess it's when you read the rest of the issue and you see that heartbroken look in my eyes when I look away from Skeeter la Rue when he confesses to killing Myndi Mayer.. which you find out later on he didn't actually .. it's that he shot her but she had already died before that.. from a drug overdose.. from drugs he may have given her but .. it's just like.. he didn't actually kill her.. Michael Schorr explains at the end of the issue to me that Myndi Mayer died from a drug overdose from drugs that SHE TOOK HERSELF .. Michael Schorr explains that to me at the end of the Myndi Mayer issue.. also.. I feel .. bad .. about Skeeter la Rue's death.. I flew after him to save him from a hail of bullets after he had said he had killed Myndi Mayer.. See.. I was never that BAD to Skeeter la Rue.. in the very same issue where I terrify a young teenage, blond haired boy in an alley,.. it's just.. it's what George Perez does with the art of my facial expressions in that issue to make me.. redeemable...?... I can't -

                                                - think of my abuse of a young, alien pilot of a slave-trader ship in an early William Messner-Loebs issue.. but everyone almost everyone writes that they love my WICKED sense of humour during the William Messner-Loebs run.. I think it's time when I think about that.. that Batman could honestly cut out a piece of my vulva and brand it with his Bat-insignia.. or.. I'm just thinking that I'm honestly due for a good castration from The Dark Knight... The Murders of Medusa, Maxwell Lord, Mera.. I think Maxwell Lord is right.. my murder of Mera was the most savage of these murders.. what if Batman castrates me three time in three different ways for each of these murders.. for also.. my name.. after all...

                                                               … is Diana /fin."...

No comments:

Post a Comment