Pages

Monday, July 23, 2018

Loki is Ralph Fiennes...

Loki (Ralph Fiennes):.."... I am Loki and I am going to make sure I lose every battle I have with Thor... I am going to make sure that Thor wins every battle.. for that is fair... it is not fair how I win battles with Thor... I do not.. play fair.. that's the thing.. THAT'S .. the thing... I do not play fair... I always exercise.. and unfair advantage... where I simply.. sniff... do NOT let Thor have.. sniff.. the upper hand..?..

                     .. no..

                           .. no..


                                 no

                 I will ALWAYS ensure that Thor can have the upper hand.  and I will always ensure.. And I wil always ensure that Thor wins every battle we have together. Us old, old Rivals.  fin/"...

The author is going on blank intuitition here when I say... "The country of Turkey wants to be just like Loki"...


Exactly 12 hours into the 15 hour 14 minute "Superman; man of steel", directed by Spielberg... when the scene shifts to the Royal, regal, austere tents of Turkey .. at the 12-hour mark of the movie... it is Zelda finaly.. Zelda (Angelina Jolie).. Zelda, the old Plastic man foe, Zelda.. who resides within those tents...

No comments:

Post a Comment