Pages

Friday, July 20, 2018

Wonder Woman (Megan Gale) and Maxwell Lord (Leonardo de Caprio)... in Scorcese-directed, "William Marston's Wonder Woman" aka "Wonder Woman 1"...

Maxwelll Lord (Leonardo de Caprio):..."... Diana.. I remember last night.. or the night before .. you told me about your mother's readings to you aboit World War II.... I feel... my own personal knowledge of World War II is still young and based on many, many utterly forgotten old readings of Winston Churchill's World War II memoirs which I read in my twenties... Memoirs I never finished reading..."

Diana (Megan Gale):.."...oh... Maxwell.. my mother late at night while I was lying in bed close to sleep my mother would read me the history of German espionage during World War II.... and as far as concrete information about this subject goes.... I got .. like.. nothing.. I just remember … something like a winter-stormed mountain of German espionage read to me late at night by my mother.... of guilt's over Nazi atrocities.. shared by many, many, many officials in German espionage.. that their was always this anti-Hitler opposition... I remember my mother reading to me the name of Hitler like Hitler was more myth, more a corporation called Hitler than a man..... and I grew up always feeling safe about Hitler.. like Hitler.. was so big.. out of my league.... to even .. personally apprehend.. what Hitler.. what Hitler was.. only that Hitler was.. Leviathon.. that's it.. that Hitler was .,. Leviathon.... and their was so much deep inwardly-experienced benign cancers of guilt corruption in men circulating around the Leviathon Corporation Hitler.... for among men .. among officials in German espionage guilt was corruption and corruption was guilt... and it was so hard to be... per se... AGAINST Hitler.. even tho you were against Nazi atrocities.. and against Nazi mock-prosecutions... their was mention .. of Nazi show-trials .. in the books from which my mother read to me when I was young... and of how damned HELPLESS.. these men of German espionage felt about these Nazi Show-trials..."

Maxwell Lord (Leaonardo de Caprio):..".. I hope you don't mind.. Diana.. I'm writing this all down.. I think our mutual friend Noam Chomsky would be fascinated by what you just said about show-trials... oh wait... what I just said.... I sounded like a father.... I mean.. saying.. - "what you just said about show-trials"... I know.. you explained already to me.. Diana... that it was SO impossible to understand the labyrinthine nature of what your mother was explaining to you about German officialdom culture in World War II.."

Diana (Megan Gale):..."... Oh.. that's okay... Maxwell... I like it when you remind me.. of .. sniff.. of my father... I REMEMBER... I had a father.. poor old Boris Bergshtein... poor old Boris Bergshtein... I was in the rainfall of seasons of mist with my eternity-limousine driver Duke Thomas...."

Maxwell Lord (Leonardo de Caprio):.."... Heeyyyyyy… yeahhh…. you mentioned those limousine drives.. from a season of mists... thru an Urban highway Congo.. like you said.. Diana.. thru an Urban Highway Congo.. to meet Apollo.. the meet the Greek God Apollo, god of Tragedians such as Aeschyus, Sophocles and Euripides and Apollo was also the Greek God of opera-tragedians such as Richard Wagner.. ahh.. yes.. the Wagner I listened to when I was a teenager... nothing like it.. not like it.. he did.. Wagner did.. musical impressionism..."

Diana (Megan Gale):.. ".. yeeasssss.. Maxwell... always so excited to be here in man's world.. and woman's world.. heh.. and woman's world too.. and to meet a man of your high sense of culture.. and art.. Maxwell..."...


scene for Scorcese and for Megan Gale and for Leonardo De Caprio written by Hanno Ridal Raudsepp....

No comments:

Post a Comment