Pages

Sunday, July 1, 2018

Loki Christ is Ahania Blacksmith aka Society Lex 1.. and Loki Christ-3 is Scarlett Johanssohn...

Loki Christ-1 / Ahania Blacksmith (Hanno Jason Leigh):.."... it's that.. actually... I'm not Loki.. I'm not the Norse God, Loki... I'm Loki Christ... the Norse God, Loki is a God.. and actually .. I'm not sure I'm Loki Christ actually... whereas Loki.. just.. Loki.. is a Norse God... Loki Christ.. is a ..christian diety… Loki … just Loki .. has a lineague .. that describes a compass of the Celtic / Keltic people.. of the culture of Queen Mab... I believe their must be a connection between the Norse Gods and the Celts / Kelts.. their must be.. their must be.. whereas Loki Christ is 100%.. 1000%.. a zillion percent a Christian identity for a man.. or a young woman like you.. young red-haired Lana Lang to have.."

Lana Lang / Loki Christ Lana Lang.. aka Loki Christ-3 is red-haired Lana Lang aka Scarlett Johanssohn..

Red-haired Lana Lang Loki Christ (Scarlett Johanssohn): ".. gggeeeeee.. whilly… wheeee.. - gravely - .. and I will castrate myself if I hurt the namesake of my own very birthright.. if I hurt the name of Loki.. if I hurt the name of Loki... arrghh.. waaaauugghhhh…."....

written by screenwriter Hanno Jason Leigh.. aka.. David Burzstein..?...

No comments:

Post a Comment