Pages

Saturday, July 28, 2018

Heracles (Robert de Niro):..".. Hippolyta.. I am Heracles.. and I could have stopped this.. bloodthirsty, blood-hungry war of Women crusading and orchestrating.. Women orchestrating an Inquistion against young boys and young men and against older men who LOOK like younger men... and instead.. I Heracles... I launched myself my selfsame self Heracles launched and ORCHESTRATED a bloodthirsty war myself mySELF against young, vulnerable, innocent women.. and I did this.. I Heracles did this.. and I set the very foundations for a Terror-Women's War against the youth.. against the male youth.. those foundations were layed by me.. by my selfsame self, Heracles (Robert de Niro).... ".. this is the music of Heracles / Robert de Niro.. redshift.. redshift.. phase-shift into red Heracles.. red shift into red Heracles.. where the Male Gaze is the Red Gaze of Heracles.. wehre teh Male Gaze is the Red Gaze of Heracles.. just like Bluto in Robert Altman's / Robin Williams's movie "Popeye".. just like when Bluto "SEE's RED".. in Robert Altman's / Robin Williams's movie, "Popeye".. such EXACT cinematography is the Male Gaze is the Red Gaze of Heracles (Robert de Niro).. the blood-drenched Gaze of Heracles (Robert de Niro)....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFuYyHiOmXs



… but Audiomachine - Redshift could also be the music of Monica Bellucci's Hippolyta bellowing an Amazon-War Cry, "AMAZONS ATTACK!!!..."...

No comments:

Post a Comment