Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Havok is Hanno Ridal Raudsepp in Scorcese-directed, "The Uncanny X-men"...

Havok (Hanno Ridal):..".. It's.. Rogue.. it's how... she's not.. the kosher deal.. she's not.. it's how.. I have to mystically transform myself into female form.. so that I am.. the REAL Rogue... and the real movie's can finally happen.. but by what director... emma frost..?... Rogue is satire, Rogue is the pure, unbridled joy of parody and whimsical irony.. that's the Rogue taht we have.. right now.. but.. it's emma frost who.. - what..?.. - what..?..."

Charles Xavier (Patrick Stewart):... ".. Havok is getting rather vengeful against Rogue... what did he say about emma…"

Havok (Hanno Ridal):.. ".. I thought it was emma frost who could do.. who was in authentic truth always meant to do the scene.. emma..?.. it's not.. emma is wrongness.. emma frost is so wrong that she'll never even come to close to being.. a good emma frost.. emma frost is barely in the first Scorcese movie.. then she becomes so malovelent, so malign.. she NEVER wins a best supporting actress Oscar.. Rogue may.. but it will be the same.. what the Academy Awards.. the Oscars actually are .. right now.. that's Rogue winning the Oscar for best actress... it's also.. Alisa Ibiza-Shore as the White Queen..?.. the authentic White Queen.. yes … yes.. yeh- … no - no - no .. that doesn't.. happen .. "

Emma Frost is in the incubus of a street alley...

Rogue (Savannah Samson) looks a lot, lot worse than Doomsday... she has white bones coming out of her face like a triceratops...

Rogue (Savannah Samson):...".. I am nuhhhhh…. I  am nuhhhhhh…."

Charles Xavier (Patrick Stewart):...".. I am much to blame for this.. it's the genetic technology that I let Rogue handle.. she did gene-tampering.. she invented the virus called.. "escherich".. she invented the escherich-mutant-virus.. it causes human bone to tear thru the flesh of the face.. "

emma frost (Winona Horowitz Ryder):.. - white bones are also coming out of her face -...".. I ammmm… I am n n n n n..."

John Hurt:..".. I have tenure now.. they can't actually SAY .. the pivotal, crucial "n" word .. yes.. the "n"... word.. yes.. no..?.. the John Merrick.. oh dear.. it's Oswald Cobblepot.. oh dear... yes.."

Danny DeVito:..".. but I'm Danny DeVito .. I can't say.. that I was Oswald Cobblepot .. and now I am Danny DeVito again.. and I never quite liked the man.. I can't.. be that .. Danny DeVito..."

John Hurt:.. ".. yes.... oh dear..."...

Tom DeFalco (David Morse):.. ".. but why was I so.. sociopathic.. perhaps very well psychopathic.. about protecting Rogue.. I made her cry.. I remember now.. how did I forget... I left the table.. I was hurried away.. I saw her face begin to break into tears.. I left... I hurt her.. the Kore.. now.. matters are worse.. - what..?.. much worse..?..."...

No comments:

Post a Comment