Pages

Sunday, October 28, 2018

Steve Trevor the first (Chris Pine):.. ".. it's when ... the movie is made.. and you're just thinking in bewilderment.. ".. so it was a female villain after all...".. and the female villain in the movie was guilty.. and that movie.. is now.. a fact on the ground.. a fact on the ground.. that movie is.. a historical.. fact..."...

Alexis Luthor (Michael Rosenbaum):.. ".. it's when.. I thought.. I might drink a magic potion.. maybe concocted by Morgan la Fay (Daniella Amavia).. and I might become a child again.. and that Superman would just think.. all the future unhappiness of my adult life... could just melt away.. all that deep, deep unhappiness of my adult life.. could no longer.. exist.. and I could grow-up from a child-state.. having a happy future life as an adult.. and all my unhappy, dread, dire future adult life could be erased from my reality.. and Superman could … he could help me.. he could arrange, arrange, arrange.. that my child-self.. could have.. a happy future life..."...

No comments:

Post a Comment