Pages

Friday, October 26, 2018

Bruce Wayne is Hanno Raudsepp in "Gotham; chapter one", directed by Tim Burton and Geoffrey Wright...

Bruce Wayne (Hanno Raudsepp):...".. it's the voices.. Selena.. I hear voices telling me .. that I sure as hell am not Bruce Wayne .. that I sure as hell am not Batman.. that the real Batman will come.. and someday.. hurt me.."

Selena Kyle (Anne Hathaway):..".. oh - oh - oh..."

Bruce Wayne (Hanno Raudsepp):...."... thanks.. Selena.. like.. an ocean.. a rushing, raging ocean of voices that latch on to every thing I write on paper... every single thing that I type on to my website.. even music that I listen to on my CD-player... I hear voices saying that my closest friends.. are going to greviously.. hurt me..."

Selena Kyle (Anne Hathaway):..".. oh.. oh... maybe you can.. disembowel me.. Bruce.. if it comes .. to that.. I don't know.. how.. I can be.. so cogent.. so .. so erudite.. on this topic.. heh.. heheh.. hahahahah.. must be the old grifter in me..."

Bruce Wayne (Hanno Raudsepp):.."... you're a very courageous woman.. Selena.. I don't feel.. myself.. very courageous.. when it comes to these voices.. voices that must.. somehow.. just be .. my paranoid schizophrenia.. once in a while I below out like like a madman or maniac and say that I am going to do something.. ghastly.. to the people behind these voices..."

Selena Kyle (Anne Hathaway):...".. hehehehheh…"

Bruce Wayne (Hanno Raudsepp):...".... it's him.. presently the real Bruce Wayne.. I'm.. I'm not the real Bruce Wayne.. perhaps I never will be.."

Selena Kyle (Anne Hathaway):.. ".. - oh..."

Bruce Wayne (Hanno Raudsepp):...".. he's coming.. the Bruce Wayne who is young and has a boyish fascination for being.. Batman.. he .. he represents.. the boy.. the establishment boy... "

Selena Kyle (Anne Hathaway):..".. OH!.."..

Bruce Wayne (Hanno Raudsepp):.. ".. sorry.. Selena.. that's a truly horrific subject.. the establishment.. boy.. but he is coming.. and .. it's like.. he always seems so carniverously demon-like..."

Selena Kyle (Anne Hathaway):..".. the carnivorous demon-Hound thing is me.. is my Catwoman thing.. I .. heh.. I am a treu Catwoman Demon-Hound of the Baskervilles..."

Bruce Wayne (Hanno Raudsepp):..."... maybe.. it is your destiny to finally kill me.. Selena.."

Selena Kyle (Anne Hathaway):..".. OH!.."

Bruce Wayne (Hanno Raudsepp):.. ".. I don't feel I'm long for this world.. I'm like.. the Macbeth quote.. out, out brief candle.. my existance as any Batman or no Batman to speak of is so transient.. that I might just flicker in existance.."

Selena Kyle (Anne Hathaway):..".. I would rather fancy you staying a while longer... but.. Bruce.. that's your name.. right....?..."

Bruce Wayne (Hanno Raudsepp):..."... the name  Bruce Wayne seems so unreal to my own sensibility of myself... Selena.."..

scene written for "Gotham; chapter one", directed by Tim Burton and Geoffrey Wright... scene written by Hanno Raudsepp...

No comments:

Post a Comment