Pages

Sunday, October 28, 2018

Boris Bergshtien:...".. I dunno.. son.. Ahania.. Lana.. lois.. heh.. ms. lane.. I dunno .. I want to explain why I'm so grumbly, tired, crumbly-in-manners.. it's .. it's the air.. it's school... it's how inconcievably naive and impressionable I was about school... in my younger years.. and it's what I sense about what school does.. to human intellect.. to the Jamesian, autodiDACTIC human intellect... and.. I see these MOUNTAINS of books .. your books.. Ahania... in the living room.. and I know you spend ALL day .. reading them.. books about history.. economics.. math.. chemistry.. and.. I dunno.. I always.. see.. hahahah.. you see how I always give you money.. lots and lots of money for your coffee while you study.. I just wish- .. I just wish- ...."...

No comments:

Post a Comment