Pages

Thursday, October 25, 2018

Leonardo de Caprio is Maxwell Lord...

Maxwell Lord (Leonardo de Caprio):.."... I think of 7-year old boys.. 14-year old boys.. and 28 year old men... I think of the Wall Street Panic of 1907... the Wall Street Crash of 1914... and of how World War One began on July 28 .. in 1914.. in .. in 1914... and of how Wall Street Crash in 1914 began just a couple of days later.. as a direct consequence of the beginning of the First World War... the Czar in Russia unleashed a million Russian Troops on the date of .. July 30th.. ?.. was it.. or July 31st.. not sure.. not sure... in 1907.. when Pierpont Morgan was the hero of Wall Street for the crucial two weeks of that Wall Street Panic.. of the Wall Street Panic of 1907... and their was I think something going on with a business entity called.. "trusts" .. Diana.. I honestly have no idea personally what a trust actually is.. i'm not actually a real businessman.. I only specialize in marketing.. in .. marketing.. but I think Tom Lamont at this time belonged to .. Bankers Trust.. was the financial entity he Tom Lamont to .. was it called.. "Bankers Trust"..?.. of "First Trust".. no no sorry Diana.. it was.. I believe.. called.. "Bankers Trust".. and George W. Perkins felt at this time... during the Wall Street Panic of 1907... that the trusts were.. unmanageable.. that their were serious issues with their management... I'm talking about trusts when I honestly have no idea whatsoever what they are.. I'm not actually a businessman.. "

monologue for Maxwell Lord Leonardo de Caprio.. written for Scorcese-directed, "William Marston's Wonder Woman".. written by Hanno Ridal Raudsepp...

No comments:

Post a Comment