Pages

Sunday, October 28, 2018

... the miraculous Henry Cavill Superman.... Superman of Avalon.. Superman of Avalon...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36ea0teGBJ0&start_radio=1&list=RD36ea0teGBJ0


Superman .. of earth-2 / early, early post-crisis (Henry Cavill):.."... it's that... I want to help God.. turn back the clock on computer technology.. I want to help God turn back the clock on the internet... God has a project .. to de-evolve the technology of human civilization .. to the point of where human civilization technology was.. in the early 1980's.. right after Jimmy Carter.. right after Jimmy Carter.. I want.. to help him.. and I also want to help the Female Supreme Overlord God.. Ishtar of Magda.. Ishtar of Assyria... Ishtar.. of Babylon... with anything I can.. with anything... I .. can.."...

No comments:

Post a Comment