Pages

Sunday, October 28, 2018

Billy Zane Alexei Luthor and Hanno Raudsepp Alexei Luthor...

Billy Zane Alexei Luthor:..".. so... have we figured out which one of us is earth-1 and earth-2..?.."

Hanno Raudsepp Alexei Luthor: …"... earth-2 is the Golden Age of Superhero's.. isn't it..?.."

Billy Zane Alexei Luthor:... ".. yeah.. heh.. I kind of want to be a real Golden Age Lex Luthor.. Alexei... you be the Alexis Alexei Luthor.. Ahania.."

Alexei Luthor of earth-1 (Hanno Raudsepp):...".. thanks.. their's something going on.. with The Raven Eclipso Shade that my soul works under.. it's the Rages that inhabit me in which I say.. unspeakable things.. about my closest, most loyal of friends.. the evil of Lex Luthor is my evil.. I'm that .. Alexei.."

Alexei Luthor of earth-2 (Billy Zane):..".. I don't.. hahhh.. I don't.. their's something going on with me being the Lex Luthor of arcadia Evil bureaucracy... as I was the Alexei Luthor who was the historical Perseus who slew the innocent princess Medusa.. I am something far more than personally checkmated into an evil of my soul... if Superman says that Lex Luthor is one of the most evil men in the galaxy.. I'm the Alexei Luthor he's talking about..."

Alexei Luthor of earth-1 (Hanno Raudsepp):...".. it's Superman.. it's the oddity of Superman of all people being the one to say that... the Superman who mocked his girlfriend Lois Lane like it was a frat-prank.. the Superman who is yet threatening with bestial savagery to horrifically murder the Silver Age Priscilla Rich, the sister of Society Lex.. the little sister of Society Lex.. and a Superman who may finally monstrously kill Poison ivy.. in the sense of him being a man who actually, literally is never only himself.. where he is not himself because he is an entity someone else.. I don't want it to actually be Superman who calls me evil.. even if the actual Evil with a capital E.. Alexei Luthor.. as I believe.. is myself..."...

No comments:

Post a Comment