Pages

Friday, October 26, 2018

Track 5 of the soundtrack of "The Dark Knight Rises" composed by Hans Zimmer.. plays during this Bruce Wayne (Hanno Raudsepp) monologue in "Gotham; chapter one", directed by Tim Burton and Geoffrey Wright...

Bruce Wayne (Hanno Raudsepp):..."... it's the voices in my head... they're now telling me that I am not on a first-name basis with Selena .. Kyle.. and that she is going to mortally injure me... they are trying to utterly annihilate any chance of my having a relationship.. a friendship with Selena Kyle.. I feel.. they have.. succeeded... but why is Nightingale Mist telling me .. from her plateau in the future realm.. that these voices are not paranoid schizophrenia.. that they are actually emanating from a computer forum that is responding to things that I've written that are now in the Warner Brothers archive.. an archive these forum-posters have access to.. why is Nightingale telling me that these voices are not paranoid schizophrenia but rather that they are the text of people who post on forums.. now.. I know.. it's taht I can't talk about Nightingale.. that their are corporate plans for Nightingale.. that Nightingale is not mine to talk about... she is established business... when did these voices start.... I can't type anything on to my website without inducing these voices.. saying horrible things.. about how I can't possibly be a man... I want to be.. and know the people … I want to know.. I want.. these voices.. to stop."

This monologue was written by Hanno Raudsepp for Hanno Raudsepp's Bruce Wayne for "Gotham; chapter one", directed by Tim Burton and Geoffrey Wright...

No comments:

Post a Comment