Pages

Monday, October 29, 2018

The Mark Humphrey Lex Luthor and the Tom McCamus Joker...

Lex Luthor (Mark Humphrey):..".. it's.. it's bad.. it's the true identity of Andres Cadullo…. it's The Twin Sons of Ares.. it's Alexis.. I'm worried about how badly Alexis .. so deeply.. how deeply he craves.. to be me.. and he can't.. for I am a  Lex Luthor out of the deepest works of Lovecraft.. and he .. Alexis therefore can't be me.. not even a little bit.. I am a Lex Luthor out of the Lovecraftian video-game.. "Call of Chullu".. I am the incarnation of that video-game.. and I don't.. honestly.. want Alexis Luthor to be so naïve, so impressionable.. that he thinks he cant be.. that particular "Call of Cthullu" Lex Luthor.. that I am.. Alexis Luthor.. Alexis.. I'm a little bit older than you.. and maybe I know a little bit more than you.. about.. the ways of the world and the ways.. of this galaxy.."

The Joker (Tom McCamus):.. ".. This is a deadly game we're playing .. with deadly players.."..

No comments:

Post a Comment