Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Alexis Luthor.. it's Society Lex 1.. aka Ahania Blacksmith.. here's a scene I wrote for an Uncanny X-men movie for Scorcese.. between.. it's a listerning role for Patrick Elliot O'Brian's.. Magneto... and perhaps.. for your Havok.. Alexis.. if you want to become and actor in a Scorcese The Uncanny X-men movie.. Alexis Luthor... I want you to play Havok.. someday.. Havok... Douglas too... Mihkael too.. Ted and Todd and Decent Lex as well... Havok and Magneto...

Havok (Hanno Ridal Raudsepp):..".. so.. I honestly believe that Sinthea Shmidt is a decoy... that I personally invented that name out of whole cloth.. or rather.. that I found that name on the internet and that that name.. Sinthea Shmidt.. was the name of a children's rights activist for abused young boys.. that she wrote about girls bullying boys.. and I believe that was the name of the woman who wrote a long, long column on that subject on the internet.. and I .. pretended.. taht that was the name of the Red Skull's daughter.."

Magneto (Daniel Day Lewis):.. ".. Alex.. Havok.. you would do that.. for me..?.."

Havok (Hanno Raudsepp):.."... it was with you in mind.. to bide your time... that you would therefore have TIME to study .. Magneto.. and to learn about radio and sonar and satellite systems.. because .. Sinthea Shmidt.. was my sacrificial lamb.. and she was such a humane, decent person in that J. M. DeMattheis Captain America comic book that I read.. that she was indomitable, invulnerable.. I don't know what her real name is.. in that comic.. or what her handle or title is.. I may have simply quickly given the Red Skull the first name.. Johann.. "

Magneto (Daniel Day Lewis):.. ".. heh.. Johann.."

Havok (Hanno Ridal Raudsepp):.. ".. see.. Magneto... I'm still not sure if I'm not playing a game with myself right now.. as I'm prone to do.. but it's.. I'm doing the Kipland Kinkel thing of levelling with you .. Magneto.. it was Marina (embeth davidtz) who was going to be the actress who was going to play Sinthea Shmidt.. she would have had flesh-toned skin pigmentation in the movie .. her face .. of course is green and she doesn't have pupils.. sorry.. that's a very, very tactless, rude thing of me to say.. but she would have played her.. and the Red Skull's daughter would have been Paul Dini's Poison ivy in issue #823 of Batman Detective Comics.. in the First Avengers movie... but then I said.. NO!.. for GOD's SAKE.. make sure she's not in the movie.. did I then honestly say.. make sure it's the even elusive and resourceful Loki instead.. was I even their.,. for God's sake.. was I even involved or present at any of these conversations.. perhaps if it was Loki that meant that Marina's Sinthea Shmidts would remain longer in circulation in Hollywood.. if that kind of scheming or plotting from me is even comprehensible or makes any sense whatsoever.. it's .. when a young boy has been sexually assaulted by a huge gang of very young girls.. and he's screaming in bed and his mother gets angry at him when he does that.. and she says.. ".. what did those girls even do to you.. those poor girls who you are screaming such horrific threats against..".. I don't want that mother to drive her young son to a real suicide.. and for all the young girls who gang-raped him to live happy lives for the rest of their lives afterward..."


This scene was written by Hanno Jason Leigh.. hoping.. sorry.. Jennifer Jason Leigh.. I still want to ask your permission if I can use your last name..


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMV_UZYdYiU&list=RDDMV_UZYdYiU&start_radio=1

No comments:

Post a Comment