Pages

Thursday, October 25, 2018

The Queen of Fables is Uma Thurman... in "Superman; man of tomorrow; chapter two", directed by Steven Spielberg and Sophia Copolla...

Queen of Fables (Uma Thurman):..."... fables and mystery meat.. for I eat pork, but I honestly believe that this pork which I do.. eat.. is mystery meat.. fake meat.. aka vegetarian meat.. for it has a tough, rubber-like texture.. it has texture like.. like foam.. like a foam-mattress.. does this pork.. this pork which I do consume.. it's when I feel I really need to EAT.. to eat something.. my father who is every woman and man's father, Boris Bergshtein.. a woman-worshipper he is of the wrong faction... but.. sniff.. nobody's perfect.. he's my loving father, Boris Bergshtein is.. and when he brings me back this pork mystery meat from the local Metro.. Metro is a grocery store.. I cut into this pork with a jagged knife and cut slices from it and eat it … quite voraciously.. I eat most of it.. I don't leave him much of it.. at all... poor father.. poor father.. I find myself in rather a hungry state.. otherwise.. I eat hummus spread on whole grain bread.. I rather love that as a treu agricultural whole grain.. heh.. meal.. my father, Boris Bergshtein also buys me frozen pizza's.. and he recently listened and heeded my .. heh.. gentle admonitions to buy pizza with vegetables on it.. he insists on that now.. poor boris Bergshtein.. that when he buys me frozen pizza that it have vegetables on it.. that he make sure he buys taht kind of frozen pizza.. he insists on that .. on that these days.. these days.. every Monday, Wednesday and Thursday he brings me to The Lights.. for gentle photo-.. radiation..?.. is it really radiation treatment..?.. maybe not... maybe not at all .. even slightly.. it's photo-light treatment for my.. whole-body eczema.. I think it's working .. this.. The Lights treatment.. at a considerable.. noticeable rate.. so I spend all my life right now studying history.. the history of The House of Morgan... I recently studied the birth of the Federal Reserve... at the Jekyll Island Club.... in November 1910.. I believe it was.. I believe that's the right month and year.. of those historically important meetings.. by great Bankers and men of finance.. still not sure … I have never felt taht their were any honest barriers to their being women of finance.. I don't actually.. READ history and sense that to be the case at all... I read about the feminist pioneers of that era.. Pierpont Morgan's daughter, Anne Tracey.. her friends and colleagues .. Bessie Marbury and Elsie de Wolfe... their's also a name that truly intrigues me for the quality of the name itself.. teh name.. "Elizabeth Drexel".. heh.. these feminist pioneers they had whole office buildings and suites for their own female community-building.. and who's to say that the work of women of finance did not transpire in these buildings...?..."...

monologue for Uma Thurman.. written by Hanno Ridal Raudsepp.. for "Superman; man of tomorrow; chapter two", directed by Steven Spielberg and Sophia Copolla....

No comments:

Post a Comment