Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Lois Brianne Lane.. and her poor father...

Lois Lane (Victoria Hill):..".. it's .. when the dog thing happened.. I think.. it had long-term repurcussions.."

her father:..".. I'm.. so SORRY for that.. it's not your fault.. Lois.. it's my fault... all my fault.. the dog-thing was my fault.. it's.. the reading.. I know about .. the reading.."

Lois Lane (Victoria Hill):..".. oh.. I can read now... it's.. it's that method acting school.. in Switzerland.."

her father:..".. oh.. you mentioned that... that their's this elusive connection you have to it.. "

Lois Lane (Victoria Hill):..".. and I think.. somehow.. I've payed for my lessons.. thru Ralph Dibney.. and.. it's like.. it's when this.. terror-rage came out of me for ten minutes.. and I was raging and writhing on the floor.. over the dog-thing.. I loved my dog.. she was such a nice dog.. it was.. they put laxatives in dog-food don't they...?... I was raging on the floor until I had laryngitis... I went to my scene study classes.. and Alan Carrol said my voice did seem to have a different timber.. heheh.. he said timbre instead of tamber.."

her father:..".. ahhh…"

Lois Lane (Victoria Hill):..".. it's.. I think.. it chimed in with affective recall lessons with this telepathic Switzerland method-acting school.. where the rages I was feeling and writhin in pure agony in.. it became .. affective recall.. and now.. with the Queen of Fables.. with Nocturna sometimes even.. I feel.. the repurcussions of these dog-rages and affective recall.. decades afterwards..."...

No comments:

Post a Comment