Pages

Monday, October 29, 2018

cynthia belleview is carol ferris, ethan hawke is hal jordan...

Hal Jordan (ethan hawke):...".. today is one of the final days of October... it smells like.."

Carol Ferris (Cynthia belleview):..".. Victory..?.. oh NO.. what an arrogant, foolish silly-putty thing for me to say this word.. "victory".. about one of the last days of October.."

Hal Jordan (ethan hawke):.."... maybe.. the smell is .. victorious white phosphorus.. it's.. are you okay.. Carol.. I .. " - he starts breathing heavily -..".. it .. I mentioned white.. what if.. is it... Oh my GOD.. your FACE.. Carol.."..

Ruby Ryder-Lamont (Winona Horowitz Ryder) shows up at the dinner table in the Restaurant...

Ruby Ryder-Lamont (Winona Horowitz Ryder):...".. it's me.. I copyrighted white phosphorus.. Carol Ferris .. that means you should be safe from it..."...

No comments:

Post a Comment