Pages

Saturday, July 24, 2021

.. the enigma TNG - Mysterious Girl.. is the official, quintessential, hypnotic song of.. of.. eric strauss luthor (jack nicholson): .. ".. maybe it's lenny bruce.. I never forgot dustin hoffman as lenny bruce.. and when he talks about a little girl.. not having to be.. Jaqueline Kennedy.. I don't know... I'm trying to figure out-.. it's like.. that a little girl.. can be frightened.. that Jaqueline Kennedy.. can be frightened.. that's it-.. and.. that.. it's okay.. for a little girl.. for a young woman like Jaqueline Kennedy.. to be.. afraid.. I'm like.. okay.. heh.. I have three daughters named Lena.. maybe after lenny bruce.. I have three daughters named Lena.. the middle daughter is a Colby (Nikita Bellucci).. she's part of the Colby Dynasty (Nikita Bellucci).. for real.. for real.. and.. and.. if I can call it the Colby Dynasty (Nikita Bellucci).. that's what I call it.. and.. and.. thorul (Nikita Bellucci).. thorul (Nikita Bellucci).. that's her other name... like.. thor- ulla.. ulla.. ulla.. ulla.. thor-.. ulla.. ulla.. ulla.. ulla.. thorul (Nikita Bellucci).. that's her other name.. and.. I-.. like.. the oldest daughter named Lena (Victoria Hill) is 33-years old.. I have-.. to stop.. I can't... my heart breaks open like a cantelope when I think of her.. like.. the agony in my.. stomach.. when I think of my 33-year old daughter named Lena (Victoria Hill).. the agony in my stomach... the agony.. she's Lena-Christine (Victoria Hill).. her name is Lena-Christine (Victoria Hill)... she's 33-years old.. and.. and.. ahh... I have a 9-year old daughter named Lena (embeth 'christine' davidtz) too...".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBevQdqdWT0

No comments:

Post a Comment