Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2021

.. John Wick 1-3 Theme Song Mix.. is the official, quintessential of.. of.. Al Pratt (Keanu Reeves): .. ".. and Gal.. Gal Godot.. I saw.. Christine.. and she was with Ahania.. hanno.. on the back wooden patio.. their was a lunch-dinner arranged for them by his father.. and she.. I've NEVER.. in my whole life since I left the womb.. have I EVER.. seen a woman.. cry like that.. cry for her children.. cry for her two children.. see.. that's all she was crying about.. she was crying for her two children.. one of them... was 11-years old... a girl.. the other.. was 15-years old.. a young man.. and.. now.. Christine is 33-years old.. so her children must be.. a lot younger.. a lot younger.. than she said.. she-.. she's terrified for 15-year old boys.. and she's terrified for 11-year old girls.. and.. she cried.. it's like.. her face was convulsing with crying.. Christine's face.. Christine's face.. and she was crying like that over and over.. again.. and then again.. and then again.. and Ahania.. hanno.. he was comforting her.. he was THEIR.. to comfort her.. when she was crying.. on the back wooden patio.. on the back wooden patio.. of his father's house.. and.. I-.. I.. I.. I.. I.. can't imagine... her crying like that.. with crying-convulsions.. with crying-convulsions.. repeatedly.. repeatedly.. just-crying.. that she can't stop.. that she- can't.. stop.. in prison.. in... in Jail... that's what I can't even IMAGINE.. she can't SURVIVE thru that.. NO one can.. ".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3... ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLFrrwZs8gc&list=RDgGBT6cP5kTI&index=3

No comments:

Post a Comment