Pages

Monday, January 8, 2024

.. Hanno Ridal Alexander Raudsepp: ..".. I really need the cogentin.. I really need the cogentin.. I said that cogentin was filth on this website.. and now.. I was having a nightmare of a time just lying in bed so weighted with fatigue and tiredness and my psyche was becoming truly.. nightmarish.. horrific.. after quite a few days of taking only clonazepam and escitalopram and no cogentin.. I don't THINK I took any cogentin in between this era of taking only clonazepam and escitalopram.. wait.. I think I may have.. once.. and it may have.. that day.. improved things.. for me.. and.. the nightmarish horror-psyche I was.. that was my mind itself.. as I was lying in bed overwhelmed by fatigue and tiredness.. after what seems like quite a few days of taking only escitalopram and clonazepam.. no cogentin.. I heard the schizophrenic voice of Doctor Laura saying please take cogentin.. saying please take cogentin.. and I may have remembered that one day of taking cogentin when it improved my psychological health.. that one day.. or maybe.. more than one such day.. and.. I really wonder if this is some new variant of cogentin than a version of cogentin I was taking.. before.. which also somehow seemed.. nightmarish.. in its effects.. on my psyche.. like.. like.. Alexis Luthor (Michael "William Blake" Rosenbaum) saying.. about Doctor McPherson..".. the cogentin. He changes the cogentin. ".. that Doctor McPherson finds a much improved version of cogentin much healthier for the psyche.. than.. than.. before.. much, much healthier.. because I just took two pills of cogentin I'd saved up in a tight-lid plastic cannister.. about maybe two hours after taking the escitalopram and clonazepam.. and the cogentin.. it is just like the cogentin had instantaneous positive effects on my mind.. of stabilizing my mind.. of making my mind feel now.. finally.. again.. rational.. rational.. and also the cogentin seemed to help make me feel much more.. awake..".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. issue #823 paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley 3-year old kate moss 48-year old nude kate moss (about to swim in a pond) nicole kidman gal godot megan gale.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment