Pages

Sunday, January 14, 2024

Hanno Ridal Alexander Raudsepp: ..".. one of my very, very, very, very best friends in my whole fifty years life was a brilliant, wonderful young man named Danny Soedirga.. I should write paragraphs about how he was so much his personality was 'Danny'.. the name.. Danny.. he WAS.. Danny.. I think he really liked being.. Danny.. I'm thinking of who Daniel Craig is.. I'm thinking so much about the face of Daniel Craig.. how that is the face of Bond.. James Bond.. I know that something horrific happened with someone who I know never actually.. in any historical sense.. actually filmed this scene in the movie 'The Living Daylights'.. I don't know if Timothy Dalton will ever recover from seeing himself rape a terrifed, beautiful woman.. as Bond.. as James Bond.. in the movie 'The Living Daylights'.. him.. Timothy Dalton seeing himself.. himself.. in this movie.. doing.. that.. the woman was terrifed.. she was a very beautiful woman.. and Timothy Dalton wondering.. seeing himself.. do that.. in the movie 'The Living Daylights'.. as James Bond.. as.. as Bond.. as James Bond.. and Timothy Dalton wondering.. 'did i .. did i really.. do that.. I guess.. I did.. was I.. inebriated.. beyond hope.. when.. I did that.. was I taking drugs that.. erased all self-awareness from me.. '.. he may be wondering these things.. still.. still.. ".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. issue #823 paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss megan d. iseult maggie hyacinth ryder monica bellucci angelina jolie scarlett johansson.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment