Pages

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

justice league screenplay second chapter captions..

Black adam:  it is the end of wars, the end of days..

barman Gabriel byrnes:  yess..  the devil his dues.. he is mangled up in contractual niceties.. which he doesn't understand as well as I do.. the end of days has come..

Rachel weisz:  my tits are boobs..

Gabriel byrne:  c'mere.. oopse.. I devil me soul.. I am an irish rogue devil..

black adam:  and so it begins..



bruce wayne:  the devil has come.. he is the devil but I am lestat..

Jason blood: and I am louise

bruce wayne:  from the devil's disciple..

Jason blood: nnooo.. from the recycled vomit of hell..

bruce wayne: - suddenly adam west - ahhh?..


superman:  so .. we have to rob a bank today to fund the justice league..

nude Diana:  I certainly DON'T comply.. or submit.. heehhehehe

hal Jordan:  uh neither do I..

nude Diana:  banks don't grown on tres.. I should know.. banks are cia.. I should know..

superman:  looks like it's all up to me..

nude Diana:  so heeerreee weee goooo agaaainn.. giggly goo..

bruce:  ahh.. batman.. I need to you embezzle some funds from me..

superman:  no time no time

bruce:  wahhhahattt .. we have plentyx of time.. no, you're right, as always.. batman.. .imen.. superman.. banks are scum of the earth who want to rutt the human population of the earth into rotweiler justice league dead.. take' 'em out.. with EXTREME lust for VENGEANCE..



superman robs a bank finally

lex luthor Michael rosenbaum:  finally.. this must stop superman.. I am texas buth bluth bush..

nude sandicomm: weee.. this bank is dead meat rost rust beegle beef..

lex lothor:  it's over prime

superman:  okay.. throws the money into the river..

nude sandicomm:  noooo - she jumps after the money into the river and drowns....

lex luthor:  any more tricks, supes..

superman:  yes.. - he does a quick swift tap dance - singing - I was always a rumble tumble deceiver I was always an old believer I never knew a foe like myself..

nude sandicomm is back:  I'm nude black canary know.. the water turned me into a fembot nude..

lex luthor:  does a queer thing with his eyebrows.. - suddenly he's on a plane ..

superman:  that's it... that took care of one nuisance.. let's go, Michael Shannon nude.. nude sandicomm loves you best..



bruce wayne- val kilmar

nude Diana:  gabrielle anwar

superman - henry cavill..

No comments:

Post a Comment