Pages

Friday, June 26, 2015

Diana Angelina Barbara Orora Dazzler Moss Poison Winona Knightly Polley Silver Saphire Boxletter.. and clothes..

Tammuz Hanno:  so... clothes.. what about clothes...

orora holly Madison clothed:  so whose wearing them

tammuz hanno:  no one..

orora holly:  no one?

Angelina Barbara:  I am TOUT..

poison ivy:  but I thought you didn't like naked - uh- whatsis..

Barbara:  a- MEN..

Dazzler:  I have a big bongo... ready to pounce ..EVERYWHERE..

winona:  but but it's all good..

kiera:  but I didn't do anything but TOUT will change.. it will be an elegant striptease..

EVERYONE:  CADDYSHACK....

Silver Saphire Sarah Polley:  and CLOTHES make the wearer- NOT!.. clothes tight TIGHT.. or not..

Hippolyta CLOTHED:  am I a big bongo hippo.. a big pig am I SQREEE.. ah finished.. say thank you..

tammuz hanno:  inDEED... thank you it is finished..

No comments:

Post a Comment