Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

havok...

havoc: I think.. it is an aching sorrow.. their are mo many mists in sorrows.. the moos of winter .. the moos of winter.. the sunny sorrows lasting.. a happy time is arisen.. Cyclops is dead tired..  Tony Stark?..

Tony Stark:  I'm sorry .. I'm so sorry.. ms. marvel nude.. it's my fault .. all my fault.. I did everything wrong.. when my weapons first took off .. when the tech nology landed first.. when magneto's harbour at bay..

magneto eric magnus blanched..

Hillary:  no it's my fault .. my friends .. here is magneto.. he is tony stark..

Tony:  what?

Hillary:  - quietly - bear with me tony.. bear with me .. it's all good..

the crowd:  it's you.. magneto ms marvel's killer yOU SCUM.. die tony DIE..

Hillary: - it's all good, it's all good -

nude rogue in the corner under eric Magnus's shadow cries softly -

eric magnus:  it's okay.. it's okay.. don't hurt her..

nude rogue:  it was ME it was ME - she is nude invisible to the crowds..

the crowd: DIE TONY DIE.. you BITCH .. we'll filth that WHORE ms marvel nUUIIIDEE... ARGGHH..

tony:  you bitch.. YOU BITCH MS MARVEL NUIIIDDEE.. arrghhh

Hillary:  what? - I'm sorry , I'm sorry - I didn't know .. I didn't know.. I .. did.. it WORKED..

female Hollywood feminazi producer:  WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY??  - she is nude - I .. am .. sorry.. ahhh.. I .. am .. shiar.. BROODDDD>....

Hillary:  what?  - no..

tony:  arrggh... never again.. never again...

Havok:  it's okay, tony, it's okay.. nude ms. marvel.. she's she's my mother nude.. she's my mother nude.. ms. marvel nude is..

tony:  what?  what? .. okay.. it's okay.. you BITCH HAVOK.. oh god WHAT?  i''m I'm drunk.. at your nude mother's funeral. .WHAT?...arrgghhh

havoc:  don't worry don't worry..

Cyclops:  it's okay it's okay.. she was my mother nude too.. we are the same person all three of us.. we are..

No comments:

Post a Comment