Pages

Monday, June 22, 2015

steve trevor.. cruise control... cruise control.. cruise contro... cruise control.. cruise control.. cruese control.. cruise control..

tomc cruse:  I am a cruz without control.. without the seasoning milk of women's breasts.. I was rarely breastfed as a child.. I blamed dad.. I resented it .. really did.. still do... I am the milk dud of time... drugs make milk a handy article.. for the pubis dreams of nude Diana.. nude sandicomm is a milk dud.. she is dud und gunne.. she climbed a ladder nude .. and fell on her deadhead.. and was dud und gunne for the morrow mookse .. she was a gripos friendly nude swimming duck.. she quacked a lot on the forums of dc comics.. she was a psycho.. she killed a man.. but she was good at heart.. she was a medusa mask wearer.. an notin' else.. she had borderline narcisstic bipolar BPD ocd issues with men who were her superior like me.. I have a likin' for this nud nude scarlet princess nude.. she taxes me with patience.. but she is nud good for notin'.. she silences easily.. it's the medusa mask she wears with nothing else but makeup on her boobs.. eyeshadow on her pubis.. the trains of dresses are milk duds on nude butt.. her waterfall nude body .. an autumn nude body waterfall is hers.. she is an autumn soul genocide.. a crinkling autumn leaf is her body nude.. she is jesse james...

No comments:

Post a Comment