Pages

Monday, June 22, 2015

nude rogue..

nude rogue:  the post is coming.. the post is coming.. whuh uh whuh hu uh uh... my FATHER.. my SISTER.. all criminal couplets.. ah aem the main nude rogue.. SOOO ready for my close-up... I am so rady to dieeee... my death in whimple simple wimmbeooldddoaainn.. I ah am ready ie ta die.. so much like deaer ol' tom mccamuse..  a moose in coming.. a northern exposure.. an expose of my nude TITS.. noni's TITS are my TITS.. and my BUSH and BUTT mine.. nude all over I be cream woman.. I be coffee cream woman nude.. I be nude coffee cream shream.. I be nude woman all over with wet cream diapers.. diapers like clouds around my nude BUTT..

nude rogue:  mu whobly father far.. a shadow he us working the world.. he is a shadow king.. mars shadow king he is.... he is venus nude.. Edwardian nude she is wealing ewarian nude eowyn nude.. a Guinevere nude I am.. I am venus nude rogue.. the righteous dime venus nude.. I am an awareian enf nude BITCH nud.. I am octopus woman.. nude octopus am I..


dialogue by the one and only Christopher reeve Claremont..

No comments:

Post a Comment