Pages

Thursday, June 25, 2015

nude circe and ares..

ares:  the lightning shrieks of airless.. of wolves.. of owles.. of mollusks..  of hawks.. of firebirds.. of homolka's..

nude circe:  ... of homolka's .. of homolka's..

ares:  lightning is my name.. a shriek of lightning is my game.. I am owlshriek..

nude circe:  eeek.. YOU!@@... my ass hurts YOU!..

ares: ahh.. yess.. lightning ass lightning ass you have indeed my darling valentine..

nude circe:  that I have..

ares:  so we begin the earth eagain.. adam .. and evil.

nude circe:  yes..

ares:  let's bring a vulva to earth..

nude circe:  eep.. yes..

ares:  let's give the earth some breastmilk..

nude circe:  yes?

ares:  I'm glad you agree...

nude circe:  yes?

ares:  sour breastmilk..

nude circe:  - bored - yes...

ares:  so.. on to the jobbers..

nude circe:  I'm bored and sleepy - falls asleep  -

ares:  hmm.. this may be harder than we slop - he starts lugging her nude sleeping nude body shlepp..


wonder woman 3 screenplay by chris Claremont..

No comments:

Post a Comment