Pages

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

nude nightingagle mist of 9/11

nude nightingale mist:  turtles are heroes.. they're good chocolate, just like children in crushing skyscrapers..  I think I will eat.. dumb dumb dumb foot first lever second.. I'm dead meat on a stick, like many cops of 9/11 lore I know.. not a single cop died on 9/11 .. simple design theory will take care of that.. I am nipple design theory.. I am my nipples in shattered glass for which I wrote 150 0000 terrorist thank you cards to Nixon.. ay caruda.. carambist is me style.. I am so nude for Nixon.. he's my special pal.. nix is.. nix nuts.. I like mixed nuts in my testicles of which I have many in my fallopian tubes, which were removed in nude Angelina's place.. yeee.. ikes .. imeny strudel.. imen I'm the strudel.. she's nude the nexus.. we can DANCE... yes sirs and gentleladies bugs .. bugs.. hehehe.. we can DANCE dance dance the night away until their is not a domino standing.. 10/11 the sequel to world war 1 is happening in Hollywood.. blame Osama not I.. he STARTED it.. I tried to stop it .. desperately nude I was did done it bard.. just like on 9/11.. I'm a hero NOT a villain.. wicked nude I am.. NOT evil.. wicca out.. peace out.. wicca rules!..

No comments:

Post a Comment