Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

tony stark...

tony stark:  we are all dead men and women.. I think we are finished..

Havok:  You BITCH!!!.... oh god.. oh god.. arrgghhh.. the scum of crowds is finished.. it's not you tony.. it's not you..

eric magnus:  it's okay.. magnus it's okay.. it's ME.. I can't I can't..

Havok:  hey WE are friends magneto.. agghhh.. you gunfunny man tony.. ahh.. the playboy's bunny nude women are here..

the nude women Chinese strip tease artists arrive..

Havok:  it's okay .. it was just a blip a bleep in time.. a wrinkle... nude madeleine would be proud..

the nude women.. we can't we can't..

Cyclops yes you can - the bulworth theme starts playing..

Bulworth himself Warren Beatty arrives.. he starts dancing and wrapping..

Warren Beatty:  pussy pussy pussy.. sorry sorry sorry..

nude Emmanuel halle berry nude:  YEAHHH... she starts reciting the economic kings commandments then shrieking - my SON.. my SON.. LEWIS LEWIS LENNOX?...

havoc:  holds on to her by the shoulders it's okay it's okay .. tony never again never again.. you BITCH HALLE.. what did you DO?... arrghhh nooo..

eric magnus:  what? havoc.. no.. I'm sorry..

pyro:  love ya havoc you're muy man mucha's grassyass..

the muchass grassyass nude woman starts dancing nude:  graciasa muchas HAHAHAHhahahah

havoc:  thank thank .. sorry.. you BITCH HALLE.. he starts beating her.. she is very bruised.. spontatneously..

nude halle:  it's it's the sonar.. it's what caused me to beat my baby.. it's it..

nude franscesco lodo:  she starts beating halle nude.. ahhhh

angel flies in the air in his white and red costume  - it's okay.. I've GOT you both.. he lifts them both arm in the air.. nude Francesca and havoc..

havoc:  thanks thanks angel.. thanks.. storm nude you'll always be the real storm nude to me.. my dear sweet nude orora ..

nude orora:  i'll always be the nude mud woman I am to you..

angel starts speaking.. eventually he starts reciting the declaration of independence.. after a long, long speech.. he turns into Obama angel... suddenly re-arisen from the death of violet..

No comments:

Post a Comment