Pages

Saturday, June 20, 2015

cyclops and havok by hanno ridal..

Cyclops:  so.. the mess I here..

havoc:  warlock mess.. yess.. it's dangerous time now..

Cyclops:  we aer all ready for this in the future but maybe not in the present of future past..

havoc:  we are not ready yet.. but here we are.. yess.. heh.. here we are..

Cyclops:  the nude shi'ar women nude all nude are alligator blue's.. they are nude female alligaters.. rough alligaters.. they are like skrulls but very different.. they fight well.. but scrub their lizard skins like a roughneck king lizard..

Captain Gizzard  Captain Gridlock:  the noble Cyclops.. the noble havoc... it is time for ear war.. the ears of corn have risen..

Cyclops:  yes.. captain dinosaur is it..

captain lizard:  I am a lizard of many many many many many names.. many too many too list.. I an lizard shi'ar foremost.. I am no match whatsoever for the super-skrull.. but I am a match for an shi'ar..

No comments:

Post a Comment