Pages

Thursday, June 25, 2015

nude hippolyta...

nude Hippolyta:  the snazzy apartments of lice.. hirsute apartments for the witwee ones.. slum tenants are lice.. I never would have known my own nude creaky cornered nude body if it hadn't been for the boy lice.. my vagina knows the lice as well as it knows the back of my own bare butt bodkin.. a sword is my own bare butt nude.. I am a nude sword breasts... my nipples are swordlightning.. I am bare..

nude Diana:  I am bare too, bare mother..

nude hippoltya:  but not bare enough for me.. lean over their.. we will be bare bums together for the lice audience.. for the parasites of greek yore

the parasites of greek yore:  yeaahhhh... yeeee heie heie heiee

nude Diana:  eep..

nude Hippolyta elephant:  eep indeed..

nude dina shore:  I am the funniest elephant of the two..

nude Hippolyta:  no darling nude daughter, that elephant is me..

an elephant from oliver stones' alexander arrives..

nude Hippolyta:  ah my retinue.. step on my daughter, elephant nude..

nude Diana:  eep...


No comments:

Post a Comment