Pages

Monday, June 22, 2015

loki...

loki:  .. the Saudi's are good with their sauce gander mix.. I am a gander mix trouper.. their is not word for the trouper's of a gandoose gander that walks the oeath egg an oath for an egg I am no saucy villain I am a mixed villain gander..

thor:  ahh.. yess.. handle handel is me the gander of life elixir immortal..

loki:  ah thor me boy we'll get on splendidly.. did I say slplaend.. slip it not with hardy men like you and sif.. sif.. she is a man.. I arranged that..

nude sif:  you BASTARD.. where is my hair.. I am so Samson now.

loki:  ah samsno was no psychopath but my dearly lovely gander sif you ARE..

nude sif: weep weep a I'm no psychopath..

thor:  weep weep.. we are bad people

loki:  oh no oh no gentle loki you are nOT.. only sif is.. but she's a good egg for the gander mix..

nude sif:  WAAHHHH.. your so MEAN to me loki..

loki:  a I ah I was always meant to be..

No comments:

Post a Comment