Pages

Monday, June 29, 2015

nude diana the victim of anal rape..

nude Diana:  oohhh.. that was good give me some more.. who are you to criticize her.. who are you to chastise her.. who are you to crucify her.. who are you to anally rape her..

peter the hermit:  whaatt.. master their was no stuff such in my thoughts

nude Diana: ahhh excelsior.. magus me entire me nude.. I am the funnywoman anus of the two.. I have a retarded anus.. my anus wants to be blind someday.. to heal people.. wonder wonka.. this is funny I am never going to forget it.. yippee... guatamala here I come.. wowza a big lollipop.. this is funny news nude girl woman nude.. we are all funny lollipops.. we are lopplipops nude.. we are nude catwomen..


the first words of nude wonder woman 9:  nude Athena Magdalene...

No comments:

Post a Comment