Pages

Sunday, June 28, 2015

the falsh...

the flash:  zany is as zany does.. zony is as zony does.. I am mooksed metaphor incarnate.. a speed-force in a  nutshell.. a lovery dovery force dove speed in the knuckles of sonic hemmohrage .. I am rage incarnate... RAUGGHHH....

zoom:  and I am sleep incarnate..

the flash:  doze doze.. I'm gonna stop for a coffee...

zoom:  wait.. we're five minutes away from Batman..

the flash:  gotta get the coffee.. five minutes won't do..

zoom:  we've really gotta meet the Bats..

the flash:  I've got a date with coffee..

after the coffee..

the flash:  that was terrible coffee.. it's timmy's .. put me to sleep.. gave me a hemmorage.. I am no raging against the tim hortons industry.. let's star a picket line..

zoom:  we've really gotta mee th bats..

the lash;  no I've got the signs done already.. did them at the shop in the hour I stayed their.. ever hear of origami.. coffee cup cardboard origami.. here's a tera dactyl sonar sign..

nude gwnythen nude black canary:   SCREEEAMMMM...

xoom: great the exhume cavalries here..

nude Gwyneth nude black canary does a bum gwneth swith flash nude in her classic fishnet costume....

the flash:  I'm tired.. let's go to a hotel..

THE FLASH 2 - speed super force navy...

No comments:

Post a Comment