Pages

Saturday, November 28, 2015

Aegus Hyperorion in the Wonder Woman comic books..

Aegus Hyperorion:  ".. drink me.. said the kettledrum.. for I am a kettledrum alice.. I am alice in a little locket..."

nude Diana Achilles Borgia: .. hahahaha... heheeehheee - barely able to contain herself - heeheheheee..

aegus hyperorion: ... alice fell down the rabbit hole into a tea-kettle.. but the tea was warm and she drank it all from the inside .. because "drink me" was written on the tea bag which was like an anchor at sea.. the tea bag anchored the tea like an autumn breeze heavy with humid summer moistness.. the tea bag was like autumn and summer meeting each other..

nude Diana Achilles Borgia:  - her face wet with tears - so charming .. so charming.. utter bliss to listen to you aegus hyperorion.. I'm like a living bubble..


dialogue by George perez for a future comic book issue of Wonder Woman...

No comments:

Post a Comment