Pages

Friday, November 27, 2015

Phaedra


      What infection is done.  You have closed your doors upon me.  I will say no more.


Scene 3


Aphrodite enters


Aphrodite


        I feel  the world sucking my heart inside itself.  I am becoming a reckless, chaotic force of the world; all of my superfluous diversity of elements are in worldly terms an anarchy of phenomena.  I become the world’s war with itself, become its desperate grasp for the ghost of its own impulses.  When my heart became the world, the world became the fuel of my passions.  The world is become the architecture of my passions; thus I molded the world to serve the natural inclinations and ambition of them  I can only perceive the world as something otherworldly.  To serve my own natural personage, I made it serve otherworldly themes and purposes. I wrench the world as I wrench my heart.  To me the world is a kind of surface essence. 
      I feel Phaedra in a a sense become the the otherworldly being I can only see the world itself as.  I feel somehow all of my own wrenching activity embroiling in Phaedra.  Phaedra is my own situation, my own precise positioning of myself, in the world.  Phaedra is the self-destructive contradiction of my own being.  Phaedra devotes herself to an otherworldly virtue.

No comments:

Post a Comment